Ribeye PRIME SIX77
Located at Ribeye Boats HQ, we are thrilled to showcase the only used PRIME on the market, available now for the summer season.
This is one of the most popular Ribeye PRIME's built to date and it is this exact specification that is used to market the SIX77 platform in our brochure and on our main new build models page.
This SIX77 is powered by a Yamaha 200HP Outboard with a matching cowling cover, luxury teak deck throughout with quilted red upholstery. This PRIME also boasts two Scot helm seats, perfect for secure seating when underway. The ride quality is seamless whilst being extremely dry, this is the ideal package for the 2019 season and with less than 50 engine hours this boat will see you through many summers.
This is the best regarded Premium Leisure RIB for the market, manufactured in Dartmouth, Britain. There is no other 6.5m that matches the quality and speed of this package.
- Hypalon tubes
- Grey Gel Coat
- Copper Coat
- Yamaha 200 HP four stroke outboard
- Military grey impression top tube with black impression swoosh & underside
- Classic teak deck, splash well and console footplate
- Teak lined aft storage area
- Silvertex red quilted upholstery with black piping
- 2 x Scot Seats
- Illuminated stowage area, deck & transom Lights
- Garmin 7” touchscreen GPS
- Garmin VHF
- Plastimo Compass
- Sound system with 4 Illuminating speakers
- Navigation Lights
- Bilge pump
- Prime Ski Pole
- Structural aft boarding areas
- Italian steering wheel
- Individual mooring covers
- Mooring set (anchor, lines, fenders)
- Twin Axel, braked trailer with straps & lighting board
|PRIME SIX77||2016||Yamaha 200||Dartmouth|