Ribeye PRIME NINE41
At Ribeye we strive to design and manufacture boats that stand out from the crowd and we are proud to present our latest flagship PRIME NINE41 to the world.
Designed and hand-built in Dartmouth Devon, we have switched up this new creation with many unique details and features – Thank you for your exploring this presentation and please enjoy!
Let’s look at the technical details…
PRIME NINE41 Hull Package:
- Dynamic Console with Wind Deflector
- Console Front Seat
- Moulded carbon dash
- Aft U-Bert Seating Area
- Scot Suspension Seats
- 70mm Stainless Steel Aft Mast with Sky Eye and Flag Attachments
- Twin Yamaha 300 V6 Engine’s Power Matched with 21” Stainless Steel Propellers
- Garmin 12INCH Navigation Package
- Garmin VHF
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Stainless Steel
- Under Water Lighting (Blue)
- PRIME Floating T-Top
- Sea Toilet
- Flipping Upholstery (Revealing none slip boarding steps)
- Freshwater Shower System
- Sun Bathing Areas
- Windlass Anchor System
- JL Audio System with Full Surround Sound and Sub-Woofer
- Lower Level LED Mood Deck Lights (Blue)
- Premium Teak Table
- Vast weatherproof lockers found through the vessel.
Now for the design details:
- Hypalon Tubes:
– Black carbon fibre effect single tone tube
– Orange Branding
- Gel Coat:
– Stealth Black hull, deck and console
– Diamante Carbon with Silvertex Cobre Piping (Deep Foam)
– Stitching detail found throughout
The Ribeye Design Team have gone one step further on this RIB build and have added a black powder coat throughout, we call this the stealth package which covers all aspects of the metalwork such as the suspension seat mechanisms, the handles, the transom fittings and so on.
You will find sleek orange detailing throughout this vessel making the boat look and feel ultra-sharp and premium.
With a windlass anchor and a seperate heads compartment, this is an ultimate go fast/go anywhere day boat that has been made in Britain from the ground up.
As with any PRIME, you will find attractive functional lockers, all beautifully finished with hand-cut marine-grade teak. You will also find an industry-leading resin infused foam core laminate structure that is manufactured at our in-house factory which allows us to offer a lifetime structure warranty. This PRIME also includes ultra-high-end navigation Lopolights and sturdy Seasmart cleats which are fitted with stainless steel backing plates…there is no cleat stronger. The build of materials, the build process and the PRIME itself truly is the best there is. If you are looking for the best, we have absolutely created something special for you.
Please do register your interest below in this rare opportunity to get your hands on a truly exceptional boat for the Summer 2021 season.