Ribeye PRIME SIX19
A rare opportunity to acquire one of the first Ribeye PRIME series to reach the used market, through the Ribeye brokerage scheme.
This British made 6.2m Ribeye is completely high grade from the inside out and is manufactured with a resin-infused foam core laminate with no wood in any structural areas.
With structural teak boarding steps throughout, all the extras, luxury new 2019 upholstery and a class-leading new deep-v hull design, this Ribeye package makes the ultimate leisure boat.
The way this 6m corners and manages all 150 of the horsepower it is propelled by really demonstrates what this hull is capable of! It really is a phenomenal boat to helm.
Ribeye’s goal with the PRIME series was to supply the market with a range of RIBs that outperformed every other RIB is both performance, finish and internal engineering. Should additional specification be required to be fitted to this RIB then this is no problem, just ask!
- PRIME SIX19 Hull & Tube (2016)
- Yamaha 150HP (2016/200HRS)
- Quilted Upholstery Set (2019)
- Structural Bow Boarding Step
- Pop Up Cleats
- Bow Seat with Drainable Anchor Locker
- Elite Console with Flexiteek Footplate, Front Seat & Nav Lights
- 7” Touchscreen Chart Plotter with Media Station
- Cup Holders
- Deck Lighting (Blue)
- Glove Box with USB charging Points
- Yamaha Gauges
- Hydraulic Steering with Gussi Steering Wheel
- Fusion Sound System with Signature Speakers
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Flip Helm Seat
- Wrap Around Aft Bench Seat
- Aft Boarding Steps
- Large Aft Storage with Teak Finish & Interior Lighting
- 60mm Structural Tow Mast with Anchor Light
- Bilge Pump
- Transom Lighting (Blue)
- Mooring Kit
- Copper Coat Hull finish
- Keel Guard
- Trailer (2019)
- Mooring Cover
In this transaction, we are acting as Brokers only. We are informed that this sale is/is not related to the Owner’s business, trade or profession Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up.