Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team.
This exciting, busy and varied role requires high levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism whilst dealing with stakeholders both inside and outside of the Company.
The successful candidate will require a high attention to detail and bias for action.
Working closely with the Directors, you will play a critical role in the smooth running of the Company. You must be able to communicate well and be able to take quick, effective action whilst proactively solving problems with minimal guidance. The position requires the ability to work successfully within the team, building good working relationships.
• Working as the first point of contact for the Managing Director; dealing with correspondence and phone calls, liaising with suppliers and clients on behalf of the Managing Director
• Keeping informed of and reacting to, internal and external pressures and demands on time to ensure efficient and effective support is provided to Directors
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Drive key team activities (such as meeting agendas, supply ordering, and annual events such as performance reviews)
• Other duties to support the Directors and business, including managing calendars and scheduling requirements, travel coordination (both domestic and international) and expense reporting
• Experience of working successfully at Executive level
• Excellent IT skills
• Strong planning and organisational skills
Please email your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please. Application deadline 28 July 2020.